- Personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“ GDPR </ strong >) Is Nam Jai Ltd. ID 27393445 with the registered office at Kaprova 15, Prague 1 (hereinafter referred to as “ Administrator “).
- Administrator contact details
address: Nam Jai, Kaprova 15, Prague 1
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
- The administrator has not appointed a privacy officer.
Resources and categories of personal data being processed
- The administrator processes the personal information that you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained as a result of your order.
- The manager handles your identification and contact information and data necessary to perform the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator under Article 6 (1) (a). b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations under the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data required for successful order processing (name and address, contact) are required, personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and performing the contract; / li>
- sending business messages and do other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
- Keepeper of personal information
- for as long as necessary to exercise the rights and obligations under the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years after termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked for up to 5 years, if personal data is processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator will delete your personal information.
Recipients of personal information (subcontractors)
- Personal information recipients are
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / contract-based payments,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
- Under the terms of GDPR you have
- right to access your personal data under article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit the processing under Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
- In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Office if you believe your privacy has been infringed.
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal information.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal information.
These terms come into effect on March 16, 2019.